Flatbroke Kounty

Sunday, October 15, 2006



It started early this morning - light rain. It came down harder as the hours passed. We're now under a flood watch. I love the rain! The patio cover plays a tune when it rains - sounds like heavy metal right now. I thought I would take some photos. Fantastic results, looks like diamonds or white fire falling. Temperature is also lower, Linda wanted to start a fire in the fireplace - I talked her out of it. Forecast calls for rain the next three days.

2 Comments:

At 4:32 PM, Blogger Nikki B said...

what kind of camera do you have?? those photos are gorgeous!!!! We actually had some thunder and lightening this weekend and it made me miss TX weather.

 
At 7:36 PM, Blogger Shuriff WIll Sackum said...

Just a cheap digital that we have had for some time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home